Cambridge Examinations preparation course
Short course (approximately 8 weeks) which provides a detailed preparation of the techniques required for Cambridge FCE (“First”) and CAE (“Advanced”).
Many of our highly qualified and experienced teachers are also official University of Cambridge oral examiners. During the course you will be able to do a mock oral exam.
|Hours and days
||Friday 3 hours per day
Saturday 2 ½ hours per day
||IH Alonso Martínez, IH Nuevos Ministerios
Friday afternoon and Saturday morning
||Friday 09/10/2015 - 27/11/2015
Saturday 03/10/2015 - 28/11/2015
Steps to enrol:
To ensure that the course is appropriate for your level of English, you are required to take a free level test before enrolling. To do this test you have to make an appointment, by clicking the red button. Once you have completed your level test you will be advised which is the best course to help you achieve your objectives.
2015/16 Cambridge Examinations preparation course
|Payment in full (before the start of the period)
In order to join a class, each installment must be paid before the payment dates stated, and always before the start of the course.
To reserve your place
In order to ensure availability and smooth functioning of the groups, students need to pay a reservation deposit of 60 euros before the start of each level, deductible from the course fee. Registration for more than one level is subject to passing the first level; students who have to repeat levels may request a refund of the fees of the levels which have not been started. Where payment is in instalments, the deposit can be deducted from the final payment. This means that the student’s place is guaranteed until the end of the level, provided all installments are paid before the due date.
The reservation deposit is not refundable in the event of cancellation by the student. If the student decides to cancel his/her place before the start of the course, the student will receive a refund of the remaining amount paid. If the student decides to cancel the course once classes have begun, the student will receive a voucher, with global validity in any school in the IH World Organisation, equal to the remainder of the fees paid, minus the amount paid relating to fees which have already been consumed in full when paid in installments.
Our centres are open from 8:00h to 22:00 h.
Our courses do not lead to qualifications within the formal Spanish education system, but instead to gaining prestigious international titles recognized and respected worldwide in the field of language teaching and in the training of language teachers.
International House Madrid is:
- a PLATINUM-CATEGORY AUTHORISED EXAMINATION CENTRE for all the exams of the University of Cambridge
- a TEST PREPARATION CENTER for TOEFL, TOEIC and IELTS
- a PREPARATION CENTRE for the Alliance Française exams
- VORBEREITUNGSZENTRUM for Goethe Institut examinations
- an EXAMINATION CENTRE for Instituto Cervantes exams
- an ADVISORY CENTRE for other exams.
Offers and special conditions (not cumulative)
- 10% discount for the first relative (first degree) of a student who enrols at the same time as them, 20% for the second relative, 30% for the third and subsequent direct relatives; discounts applicable on any course in any language for any age and any level offered at any of our centres in the Comunidad de Madrid (see conditions).
- Second Language: 25% discount on French or German courses for students who are doing or have done an English course at one of our centres (not applicable to schools and businesses).
- Students: 28% discount for university students in our centres ih Ciudad Universtitaria and ih Las Rozas (conditions apply).